Tribe Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribe Roleplay

Love the tribe? Then roleplay characters in a new version of the tribe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Get your shout-outs about the site posted here! Just PM me your thoughts on the site or a message to friends with the topic: SHOUT-OUTS.
"This site is really fun because I can roleplay and just have fun" ~Millie ..... "Cassie Amanda and Bethany are the best friends I could ever have! I LOVE YOU GIRLS!" ~ Rebecca23 ..... "Zoe, Beth, [lilyaura] and [Elise] are the awesomest people EVER Love Ya" ~ Anjuna

The Stables

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Violet

Violet

The Stables  Empty
PostSubject: The Stables    The Stables  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:25 am

*Violet walked over to the stables, carrying the dog and the cat,* "I'm sorry, but for now you'll have to live in here." *puts straw and a bucket of water and some food inside two of the stables, closes the doors,* "in the meantime we might think of some good names for you."

The Stables  Goldre10

The Stables  Greyta11
Back to top Go down
Tess

Tess

The Stables  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stables    The Stables  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:50 am

*when Violet had left sneaks in and looks at them, they were both lying down* "thats funny..." *quickly realises whats happening,* "help! I think they're having the babies!"
Back to top Go down
Elise
Admin
Elise

Location : That place, um you know, in between, um, you know, this place, and um, that other place. Yeah, that place.

The Stables  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stables    The Stables  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:21 am

*runs in, as she was just off picking some apples* What?
Back to top Go down
https://triberoleplay.rpg-board.net
Tess

Tess

The Stables  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stables    The Stables  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:57 am

"I think they're giving birth!"
Back to top Go down
Elise
Admin
Elise

Location : That place, um you know, in between, um, you know, this place, and um, that other place. Yeah, that place.

The Stables  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stables    The Stables  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:08 pm

-stares at her new friend, shocked-
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

The Stables  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stables    The Stables  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:16 pm

*runs in,* "whats ha-" *looks at the five puppies and three kittens, gathers them up in a box,* "they are so cute! want one?"
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

The Stables  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stables    The Stables  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:22 am

*runs through the gate,* "wow... gee can I have a puppy?,"
Back to top Go down
Elise
Admin
Elise

The Stables  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stables    The Stables  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 7:55 am

Leave them to settle in for about six weeks at least. They need to be around their mother and eachother before being seperated. *blushes and says* When I was younger, I wanted to be a vet.
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

The Stables  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stables    The Stables  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:25 pm

"oh ok," *puts the babies back with their mothers and watches them smiling.*
Back to top Go down
Elise
Admin
Elise

The Stables  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stables    The Stables  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:10 pm

*watches as a poor grey kitten struggles to recieve milk from his mother as the other siblings do* *picks the hungry whining kitty up and says* poor thing...
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

The Stables  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stables    The Stables  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 4:14 pm

*looks at all three of the retriever pups happily with their mum. Notices that two of they kittens are ginger in colour.*

The Stables  Golden10

The Stables  5-grey10

(Sorry about how giant they are!!)
Back to top Go down
Elise
Admin
Elise

The Stables  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stables    The Stables  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:34 am

*walks off randomly, without a single word, but carrying one of the kittens* I'm going to get some milk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Stables  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stables    The Stables  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Stables
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tribe Roleplay :: Farm-
Jump to: