Tribe Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribe Roleplay

Love the tribe? Then roleplay characters in a new version of the tribe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Get your shout-outs about the site posted here! Just PM me your thoughts on the site or a message to friends with the topic: SHOUT-OUTS.
"This site is really fun because I can roleplay and just have fun" ~Millie ..... "Cassie Amanda and Bethany are the best friends I could ever have! I LOVE YOU GIRLS!" ~ Rebecca23 ..... "Zoe, Beth, [lilyaura] and [Elise] are the awesomest people EVER Love Ya" ~ Anjuna

Christmastime

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elise
Admin
Elise

Location : That place, um you know, in between, um, you know, this place, and um, that other place. Yeah, that place.

Christmastime Empty
PostSubject: Christmastime   Christmastime Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:56 am

*miserably lies on the hall floor. Spots an old store room and tries to open it. It isnt locked and inside is a box with a picture of a christmas tree on it.*
*opens the box to sees lots of parts to set up a Chrstmas tree. Sorts the artificial branches by the colour they have on the bottom: red, orange yellow, lime green, dark green, cyan, navy, purple, pink, white, black brown. Starts attaching everything to the stand.*
*IN half an hour the tree is finished* Shame we don't have anything to put on it... This place needs more Christmas spirit. *a tear slips down her cheek as she remembers her sisters and how much she misses him, and how she wishes they would celebrate with her. But then remembers that if they did, her Dad would be there too. She remembers her last Christmas, and hopes this one will be better.*

*In order to escape her sadness, she grins as she finds some more decorations. She finds Christmas lights and a ladder and puts them up around the hall, even though the lights wont work due to there being no electricity it still looks festive She is climbing up the ladder when someone says, "Hey Elise," She turns around but loses her balance and trips down the ladder.*
Back to top Go down
https://triberoleplay.rpg-board.net
Elise
Admin
Elise

Location : That place, um you know, in between, um, you know, this place, and um, that other place. Yeah, that place.

Christmastime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmastime   Christmastime Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:32 pm

*Elise lies unconciously down the bottom*
Back to top Go down
https://triberoleplay.rpg-board.net
Aaron

Aaron

Christmastime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmastime   Christmastime Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 1:11 pm

*walks in and sits on the stage with his face in his hands*
Back to top Go down
Anjuna

Anjuna

Christmastime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmastime   Christmastime Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:07 pm

*walks in* whats wrong aaron *looks at elise lying unconscious on the floor* oh my god what happened to elise?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Christmastime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmastime   Christmastime Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmastime
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tribe Roleplay :: Northview High School :: Ground Floor :: School Hall-
Jump to: