Tribe Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribe Roleplay

Love the tribe? Then roleplay characters in a new version of the tribe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Get your shout-outs about the site posted here! Just PM me your thoughts on the site or a message to friends with the topic: SHOUT-OUTS.
"This site is really fun because I can roleplay and just have fun" ~Millie ..... "Cassie Amanda and Bethany are the best friends I could ever have! I LOVE YOU GIRLS!" ~ Rebecca23 ..... "Zoe, Beth, [lilyaura] and [Elise] are the awesomest people EVER Love Ya" ~ Anjuna

Dance Studio

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elise
Admin
Elise

Location : That place, um you know, in between, um, you know, this place, and um, that other place. Yeah, that place.

Dance Studio Empty
PostSubject: Dance Studio   Dance Studio Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:31 am

*Elise accidentally wanders in to what appears to be an old dance studio. There are ballet barres, mirrors and an expensive sterio system set up. There is even a stage, obviously for performances. There as a beautiful, Grande Piano on stage, a few violins, and an accoustic guitar that is a georgious light blue colour. Elise walks on to the stage and fingers the sky blue instrument carefully. She gasps and picks it and a white plectrum (aka guitar pick) up and sits with it on the piano stool. It is slightly out of tune, but Elise finds a tuner in a brown cardboard box and tunes it. Then Elise begins strumming it the second time, but her fingers are placed on the edge, holding down chords and Elise starts to play a song she wrote long before the virus, her blonde hair hanging down as her head does to, bowing down to look at her fingers, which are strumming carefully. Then she starts to sing, her voice echoing in the quiet, generally empty room*

Maybe its too soon,
Maybe its too late.
I'm sick of second chances-

*Elise stops singing when she plays an off chord. She quickly starts again.*

Maybe its too soon,
Maybe its too late,
I'm sick of second chances,
I should give up on fate.

When I first tried,
It didnt work out.
Then I lied,
But truth got in the

wa-a-ay-ay...

*Elise closes her eyes. A memory plays in her mind. Of her gribbing a microphone, playing her electric guitar at a school performance, her friends Charlotte and Kassi playing too - Charlotte on piano and Kassi on bass. Then she remembers an alarm go off; the alarm that they had practised wekks before the performance; it was the bell used to signal that everyone had to leave teh city and go to the planned city, Northview.*

*Elise opens her eyes, a tear slipping down her cheek*
Back to top Go down
https://triberoleplay.rpg-board.net
Elise
Admin
Elise

Location : That place, um you know, in between, um, you know, this place, and um, that other place. Yeah, that place.

Dance Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance Studio   Dance Studio Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:37 pm

*walks out*
Back to top Go down
https://triberoleplay.rpg-board.net
lilyaura

lilyaura

Dance Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance Studio   Dance Studio Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:44 pm

*walks in, sits at the back of the stage and bangs her head softly on the wall*
Back to top Go down
Anjuna

Anjuna

Dance Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance Studio   Dance Studio Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:32 pm

*walks in and sits down, puts my arm around lilyaura's shoulders* whats wrong lily?
Back to top Go down
lilyaura

lilyaura

Dance Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance Studio   Dance Studio Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:33 am

*sighs* elise is leaving. she said its because of luke. she is going to leave because of one person! we need her here, and she is just being selfish!
Back to top Go down
Anjuna

Anjuna

Dance Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance Studio   Dance Studio Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:57 am

I know I know shes being really selfishbut if she leaves we are still going to have through this one way or another *gives lily a hug* come on, get up and we will go have a drink!
Back to top Go down
lilyaura

lilyaura

Dance Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance Studio   Dance Studio Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:10 am

okay... *stands up and reluctantly walks out*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dance Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance Studio   Dance Studio Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dance Studio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tribe Roleplay :: Northview High School :: Top Floor :: Dance Studio-
Jump to: