Tribe Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribe Roleplay

Love the tribe? Then roleplay characters in a new version of the tribe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Get your shout-outs about the site posted here! Just PM me your thoughts on the site or a message to friends with the topic: SHOUT-OUTS.
"This site is really fun because I can roleplay and just have fun" ~Millie ..... "Cassie Amanda and Bethany are the best friends I could ever have! I LOVE YOU GIRLS!" ~ Rebecca23 ..... "Zoe, Beth, [lilyaura] and [Elise] are the awesomest people EVER Love Ya" ~ Anjuna

VOTING FOR NEW TRIBE LEADERS

Go down 
4 posters

Vote for the new tribe leaders
Elise
VOTING FOR NEW TRIBE LEADERS I_vote_lcap16%VOTING FOR NEW TRIBE LEADERS I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 4 ]
Lilyaura
VOTING FOR NEW TRIBE LEADERS I_vote_lcap24%VOTING FOR NEW TRIBE LEADERS I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 6 ]
Luke
VOTING FOR NEW TRIBE LEADERS I_vote_lcap16%VOTING FOR NEW TRIBE LEADERS I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 4 ]
Violet
VOTING FOR NEW TRIBE LEADERS I_vote_lcap12%VOTING FOR NEW TRIBE LEADERS I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 3 ]
Shorty
VOTING FOR NEW TRIBE LEADERS I_vote_lcap8%VOTING FOR NEW TRIBE LEADERS I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Charlotte
VOTING FOR NEW TRIBE LEADERS I_vote_lcap0%VOTING FOR NEW TRIBE LEADERS I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Ellie
VOTING FOR NEW TRIBE LEADERS I_vote_lcap4%VOTING FOR NEW TRIBE LEADERS I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Lauchlan
VOTING FOR NEW TRIBE LEADERS I_vote_lcap4%VOTING FOR NEW TRIBE LEADERS I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Emma
 4% [ 1 ]
Anjuna
VOTING FOR NEW TRIBE LEADERS I_vote_lcap12%VOTING FOR NEW TRIBE LEADERS I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 25

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Elise
Admin
Elise

Location : That place, um you know, in between, um, you know, this place, and um, that other place. Yeah, that place.

VOTING FOR NEW TRIBE LEADERS Empty
PostSubject: VOTING FOR NEW TRIBE LEADERS   VOTING FOR NEW TRIBE LEADERS Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:56 pm

VOTE FOR WHOEVER YOU WANT, THERE IS NO LIMIT, PLEASE KEEP THE VOTING ANONYMOUS. VOTING ENDS IN TWO WEEKS.
Back to top Go down
https://triberoleplay.rpg-board.net
Elise
Admin
Elise

Location : That place, um you know, in between, um, you know, this place, and um, that other place. Yeah, that place.

PostSubject: Re: VOTING FOR NEW TRIBE LEADERS   VOTING FOR NEW TRIBE LEADERS Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:59 pm

Lily, Luke + Violet in the lead!!
Back to top Go down
*Millie*

*Millie*

PostSubject: Re: VOTING FOR NEW TRIBE LEADERS   VOTING FOR NEW TRIBE LEADERS Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:16 am

I wish I could be aleader. I want to be a leader like elise and violet when I am older. *Millie grins, hopping from one foot to the other*
Back to top Go down
Elise
Admin
Elise

PostSubject: Re: VOTING FOR NEW TRIBE LEADERS   VOTING FOR NEW TRIBE LEADERS Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:39 am

THE VOTING HAS ENDED

Luke, Lilyaura and Elise have won. Lilyaura with 6 votes, Luke and Elise with 4.

Luke, do you accept the leadership role?

Lilyaura, do you accept the leadership role?

Elise, do yo accept the leadership role?
Back to top Go down
Luke

Luke

PostSubject: Re: VOTING FOR NEW TRIBE LEADERS   VOTING FOR NEW TRIBE LEADERS Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 10:40 am

*Looks at Elise, surprised i got it* Yeh I guess
Back to top Go down
lilyaura

lilyaura

PostSubject: Re: VOTING FOR NEW TRIBE LEADERS   VOTING FOR NEW TRIBE LEADERS Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:09 pm

i except!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VOTING FOR NEW TRIBE LEADERS   VOTING FOR NEW TRIBE LEADERS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VOTING FOR NEW TRIBE LEADERS
Page 1 of 1