Tribe Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribe Roleplay

Love the tribe? Then roleplay characters in a new version of the tribe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Get your shout-outs about the site posted here! Just PM me your thoughts on the site or a message to friends with the topic: SHOUT-OUTS.
"This site is really fun because I can roleplay and just have fun" ~Millie ..... "Cassie Amanda and Bethany are the best friends I could ever have! I LOVE YOU GIRLS!" ~ Rebecca23 ..... "Zoe, Beth, [lilyaura] and [Elise] are the awesomest people EVER Love Ya" ~ Anjuna

Elise's Room: Running Away

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elise
Admin
Elise

Location : That place, um you know, in between, um, you know, this place, and um, that other place. Yeah, that place.

Elise's Room: Running Away Empty
PostSubject: Elise's Room: Running Away   Elise's Room: Running Away Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:06 am

*walks in and takes a suitcase out of her wardrobe. Unzips it and starts to pack:
-a hairbrush
-make-up
-toothbrush
-toothpaste
-hair elastic
-laptop
-batteries
-about three shirts
-two pairs of pants
-high-heeled shoes
-runners
-four tins of baked beans, one packet of rice, a slice of bread she made with dough and flour she made earlier.

She is about to leave when someone knocks at the door*
Back to top Go down
https://triberoleplay.rpg-board.net
lilyaura

lilyaura

PostSubject: Re: Elise's Room: Running Away   Elise's Room: Running Away Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:02 pm

*knocks at the door* what are you doing? *looks at the bag she is packing*
Back to top Go down
Elise
Admin
Elise

Location : That place, um you know, in between, um, you know, this place, and um, that other place. Yeah, that place.

PostSubject: Re: Elise's Room: Running Away   Elise's Room: Running Away Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:11 pm

*zips the bag up and holds it* I'm leaving the tribe.
Back to top Go down
lilyaura

lilyaura

PostSubject: Re: Elise's Room: Running Away   Elise's Room: Running Away Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:13 pm

*gasps* but why? is it because you aren't tribe leader anymore? you can keep your leader position if it means you'll stay...
Back to top Go down
Elise
Admin
Elise

PostSubject: Re: Elise's Room: Running Away   Elise's Room: Running Away Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:18 pm

*shakes head* No! It's not that! I'm not desperate, you know. *sighs* It's Luke.
Back to top Go down
lilyaura

lilyaura

PostSubject: Re: Elise's Room: Running Away   Elise's Room: Running Away Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:24 pm

you are leaving because of guy trouble! thats ridiculous! we need you here. more than we have ever needed you before. *puts her hand on elises shoulder* this tribe is falling apart already!
Back to top Go down
Elise
Admin
Elise

PostSubject: Re: Elise's Room: Running Away   Elise's Room: Running Away Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:31 pm

You don't need me, Lily. YOu will do a great job of Tribe Leader. And its not generally guy trouble, its because I cant live here with him around!
Back to top Go down
lilyaura

lilyaura

PostSubject: Re: Elise's Room: Running Away   Elise's Room: Running Away Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:35 pm

oh, well. if you wont stay, i guess i'll see you around. but dont come crying back to me and the rest of the tribe when things get tough! *storms out with tears in her eyes*
Back to top Go down
Elise
Admin
Elise

PostSubject: Re: Elise's Room: Running Away   Elise's Room: Running Away Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:43 pm

*Now reluctantly, picks up the bag, walking out of the room, but sitting in the doorway, crying into her lap, arms rapped around her legs. then, gets up with an envelope in her hands*
Back to top Go down
lilyaura

lilyaura

PostSubject: Re: Elise's Room: Running Away   Elise's Room: Running Away Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:48 pm

*walks down the hallway and runs toward the dance studo, where she hoped to get away from elise and every one else*
Back to top Go down
Luke

Luke

PostSubject: Re: Elise's Room: Running Away   Elise's Room: Running Away Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:52 pm

*Walks in angrily* You are making such a BIG thing of this. Now you are just putting it all on yourself. *Walks back out and thinks:Oh no, why did I say that.*
Back to top Go down
Elise
Admin
Elise

PostSubject: Re: Elise's Room: Running Away   Elise's Room: Running Away Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:32 am

*goes after luke* Well, at least I'm not a self-obsessed loser, Luke, like someone I know, hey? *thinks: Now you've really done it, Elise*
Back to top Go down
Luke

Luke

PostSubject: Re: Elise's Room: Running Away   Elise's Room: Running Away Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 10:41 am

*Doesn't Reply and leaves*
Back to top Go down
Elise
Admin
Elise

PostSubject: Re: Elise's Room: Running Away   Elise's Room: Running Away Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 2:56 pm

Luke, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean ANY of that stuff, I just... before I leave... *kisses him on the cheek and runs out*
Back to top Go down
Luke

Luke

PostSubject: Re: Elise's Room: Running Away   Elise's Room: Running Away Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:21 pm

Woah. *Walks out,surprised Shocked *
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elise's Room: Running Away   Elise's Room: Running Away Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elise's Room: Running Away
Page 1 of 1