Tribe Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribe Roleplay

Love the tribe? Then roleplay characters in a new version of the tribe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Get your shout-outs about the site posted here! Just PM me your thoughts on the site or a message to friends with the topic: SHOUT-OUTS.
"This site is really fun because I can roleplay and just have fun" ~Millie ..... "Cassie Amanda and Bethany are the best friends I could ever have! I LOVE YOU GIRLS!" ~ Rebecca23 ..... "Zoe, Beth, [lilyaura] and [Elise] are the awesomest people EVER Love Ya" ~ Anjuna

Elise's Fall

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Luke

Luke

Elise's Fall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elise's Fall   Elise's Fall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:28 pm

I know, My father was a Paramedic before y'know, the virus, And my mum was a local doctor.
Back to top Go down
Elise
Admin
Elise

Location : That place, um you know, in between, um, you know, this place, and um, that other place. Yeah, that place.

PostSubject: Re: Elise's Fall   Elise's Fall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:39 pm

Interesting. *yawns* I'm actually just tired, I'm going to go to bed. Ill leave the tribe in the morning.
Back to top Go down
https://triberoleplay.rpg-board.net
Luke

Luke

PostSubject: Re: Elise's Fall   Elise's Fall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:46 pm

Leave? Are you still on about that,Remember when Lily did that, what did she succeed, nothing, and thats all your gonna do if you leave.
Back to top Go down
Elise
Admin
Elise

Location : That place, um you know, in between, um, you know, this place, and um, that other place. Yeah, that place.

PostSubject: Re: Elise's Fall   Elise's Fall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:50 pm

Lily DIDNT end up leaving. And I dont have much of a choice BUT to leave do I? You saw to that.
Back to top Go down
Luke

Luke

PostSubject: Re: Elise's Fall   Elise's Fall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:58 pm

You do have a choice, we all love you here, but you can think what you want to think. *Gets up and walks away*
Back to top Go down
Elise
Admin
Elise

PostSubject: Re: Elise's Fall   Elise's Fall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:37 pm

*stops him* Look, Luke, This might suprise you,m but your the reason Im leaving.
Back to top Go down
Luke

Luke

PostSubject: Re: Elise's Fall   Elise's Fall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:49 pm

You must have something in your head, that thinks either you did something wrong, or I did something wrong, that YOU only know.
Back to top Go down
Elise
Admin
Elise

PostSubject: Re: Elise's Fall   Elise's Fall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:52 pm

I'm leaving because you hurt me, Luke. Back when you said you liked me?? You took everything I did from then on the wrong way. I couldnt live with you.
Back to top Go down
Luke

Luke

PostSubject: Re: Elise's Fall   Elise's Fall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:56 pm

How did I hurt you, just tell me that, How did I hurt you.
Back to top Go down
Elise
Admin
Elise

PostSubject: Re: Elise's Fall   Elise's Fall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:09 pm

OK, let me sum it up 4 u.

I tell you that I like you.

You say you feel the same way.

I ask you what do we do now.

You pretty much change your mind and say that you dont like me after all, making me look like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Luke

Luke

PostSubject: Re: Elise's Fall   Elise's Fall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:56 am

Oh,Whatever, leave if you want, I'm not gonna try and stop you. *Walks up the stairs*
Back to top Go down
Elise
Admin
Elise

PostSubject: Re: Elise's Fall   Elise's Fall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:34 pm

*sits down on the stairs and cries, though she has a really bad headache so it makes it worse* *wonders if she should leave after all. thinks: Now I think I have to more then ever* *picks up her bag and begins to walk out, running down the stairs and racing out the school. Gives it one last look and walks off*
Back to top Go down
lilyaura

lilyaura

PostSubject: Re: Elise's Fall   Elise's Fall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:19 am

Elise! *thinks: oh, crap. my best friend is gone. should i stop her?*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elise's Fall   Elise's Fall - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elise's Fall
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tribe Roleplay :: Northview High School :: Ground Floor :: Staircase-
Jump to: