Tribe Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribe Roleplay

Love the tribe? Then roleplay characters in a new version of the tribe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Get your shout-outs about the site posted here! Just PM me your thoughts on the site or a message to friends with the topic: SHOUT-OUTS.
"This site is really fun because I can roleplay and just have fun" ~Millie ..... "Cassie Amanda and Bethany are the best friends I could ever have! I LOVE YOU GIRLS!" ~ Rebecca23 ..... "Zoe, Beth, [lilyaura] and [Elise] are the awesomest people EVER Love Ya" ~ Anjuna

*Millie's Profile*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*Millie*

*Millie*

*Millie's Profile* Empty
PostSubject: *Millie's Profile*   *Millie's Profile* Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:51 am

Name
Amelia, but everyone calls me Millie
Hair
Blonde, two low side ponies. My hair is very knotty because I never brush it, as I am a complete orphan. I have no food or water.
Eyes
Brown
Clothes
Plain purple t-shirt, denim overalls, and stripey black and white tights, purple gumboots
Tribe Make-Up
Two black lines under each cheek
Tribe
Streetkids. Elise finds her when she is ill and takes her to the school. She thinks the schoolkids are like the privelleged, but later realise they are nice.
Personality
bubbly, yet shy if she does not knwo you.
Back to top Go down
Elise
Admin
Elise

Location : That place, um you know, in between, um, you know, this place, and um, that other place. Yeah, that place.

*Millie's Profile* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Millie's Profile*   *Millie's Profile* Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:53 am

approved
Back to top Go down
https://triberoleplay.rpg-board.net

*Millie's Profile*
Page 1 of 1