Tribe Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribe Roleplay

Love the tribe? Then roleplay characters in a new version of the tribe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Get your shout-outs about the site posted here! Just PM me your thoughts on the site or a message to friends with the topic: SHOUT-OUTS.
"This site is really fun because I can roleplay and just have fun" ~Millie ..... "Cassie Amanda and Bethany are the best friends I could ever have! I LOVE YOU GIRLS!" ~ Rebecca23 ..... "Zoe, Beth, [lilyaura] and [Elise] are the awesomest people EVER Love Ya" ~ Anjuna

New Violets Room

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Violet

Violet

New Violets Room Empty
PostSubject: New Violets Room   New Violets Room Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:48 pm

*Walks in looking bored, starts looking through the old draws of the dressing table finding 6 bottles of nail polish coloured: dark blue, black, bright green, violet, red and fleuro pink. Puts all except the blue and the violet outide her door for anyone to have. Also finds three large workbooks and a sketchpad, a small pencilcase, snapped ruler and a brand new box of white chalk.*

Last edited by Violet on Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anjuna

Anjuna

New Violets Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Violets Room   New Violets Room Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:53 pm

*stops outside violets room and picks up the black, red and fluro pink nailpolish. limps away*
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

New Violets Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Violets Room   New Violets Room Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:54 pm

*Comes in with the two cans of paint and paints the dressing table with the blue. mixes the blue and red together to make a rich, dark purple. Paints all the walls and the skirting boards with it before realising she has it all over her jeans, shrugs and lies exhausted on her sleeping bag and falls asleep.*
Back to top Go down
Anjuna

Anjuna

New Violets Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Violets Room   New Violets Room Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:57 pm

*limps into violets room and sses that she is asleep with purple paint all over her jeans, laughs quietly and goes back to room. limps back in with a pair of jeans from the clothes bag and puts them down next to her dressing table*
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

New Violets Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Violets Room   New Violets Room Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 7:50 am

*wakes up and sees the jeans takes off her other ones and slips on the new ones which are a perfect fit, goes back into her sleeping bag.*

Last edited by Violet on Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

New Violets Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Violets Room   New Violets Room Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:29 pm

*pulls away dressing table from the wall to paint behind, sees that it was concealing a small wardrobe. Opens it and finds some old school uniforms looks through them and finds a purple hoodie that must have been confiscated. Pulls out the uniforms and wonders what to do with them.*
Back to top Go down
Elise
Admin
Elise

Location : That place, um you know, in between, um, you know, this place, and um, that other place. Yeah, that place.

New Violets Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Violets Room   New Violets Room Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 1:32 pm

*walks in* Cool jacket. *nods at a black denim jacket that must have once been confiscated as well*
Back to top Go down
https://triberoleplay.rpg-board.net
Violet

Violet

New Violets Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Violets Room   New Violets Room Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:51 pm

"You can have the denim one if you want... I also found a dark green hoodie that Emma might like?" *Hands both to her and slips on the purple hoodie which is to big but comfortable. Grabs the blue and purple nail polish and paints her fingers in alternating colours*
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

New Violets Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Violets Room   New Violets Room Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:56 am

*Comes in from the sience lab and pulls out the black back pack she had when the virus hit. Until now she'd forgotten it existed, pulls out: A torch, 2 blocks of chocolate (puts one inside her sleeping bag), a large water bottle, and her useless iphone.
Picks up the iphone and looks at her background, a picture of her and her friend Ruby who had just turned sixteen before the virus hit (and died). Drops the phone on the carpet and tries not to cry, grabs the other block of chocolate and runs back to the science lab putting her hand over her face to stop herself crying.*
Back to top Go down
Elise
Admin
Elise

Location : That place, um you know, in between, um, you know, this place, and um, that other place. Yeah, that place.

New Violets Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Violets Room   New Violets Room Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:34 pm

*walks in* Violet, you will never ever believe what just happened! *sees her crying* Hey, Vi, whats wrong! *doesn't want to know, suddenly, after seeing the iPhone and the displayed picture. She can only guess* *lies on the bed and gives Violet a comforting hug*
Back to top Go down
Ellie

Ellie

New Violets Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Violets Room   New Violets Room Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:29 pm

*walks in, and without speakiing a word, trudges over to Violet and hands her a small, sky-blue box tied with a crimson bow. It contains a silver necklace with a moon-pendant - a symbol of friendship.* *smiles and walks out*
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

New Violets Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Violets Room   New Violets Room Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:12 pm

*looks at Ellie and smiles, puts the pendant on and squeezes it in her hand.*
Back to top Go down
Elise
Admin
Elise

New Violets Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Violets Room   New Violets Room Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:44 pm

*walks in* What you said ti Lily and me was TOTALLY uncalled for! How could you be so cold!!??
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

New Violets Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Violets Room   New Violets Room Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 4:18 pm

*turns to Elise and says venomously,* "You two going on about how your life sucks and even though yours does a bit more than ours because your dieing, you need to remember everyone's family, brothers, sisters and damn near everyone is dead. Your life is currently in my hands and i can do whatever I want with it.... and I'd really like to help you! But I... just can't do it... *stands up* "I want to talk to Ellie," *runs out*
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

New Violets Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Violets Room   New Violets Room Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:05 am

*Comes in and immediately sees that a drawer in her dressing table was open,* "probably elise," *walks over to it and sees a bunch of papers, looks through them and sees several pictures of Max on missing posters, after that there were newspaper articles with pictures of her as a baby.... about her parents wondering where her twin brother was... "But OH MY GOD!! But who looked after him... ah never mind" *rushes out with the papers.*
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

New Violets Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Violets Room   New Violets Room Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:23 am

*walks in feeling bored, spies her suitcase which she completely forgot she had unzips the purple zip and sees all her clothes, pulls out a wide necked dark purple t-shirt with a loose bottom, some medium blue straight jeans and a pair of sky blue converse' gets changed and redoes all her make-up carefully. Brushes her hair into a ponytail. Collects up her microphone from the music room and hooks it up starts singing the song "Hey soul sister" the only song she knew, Someone knocks at the door softly and she tries to cover it up blushing* "come in?"
Back to top Go down
Elise
Admin
Elise

New Violets Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Violets Room   New Violets Room Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:21 am

*walks in to say something to Violet, but just looks at her with teaers in her eyes* You... you and Luke?
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

New Violets Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Violets Room   New Violets Room Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:34 pm

*says quietly,* "n-no what about it? I mean NO! But I do like him,"
Back to top Go down
Elise
Admin
Elise

New Violets Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Violets Room   New Violets Room Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:57 pm

But I thought... *drifts off*
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

New Violets Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Violets Room   New Violets Room Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 4:15 pm

"I'm afraid you thought wrong.. It appears I'm as desperate as you?"
Back to top Go down
Elise
Admin
Elise

New Violets Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Violets Room   New Violets Room Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:34 am

I - I think he likes you, Violet. I really do. *looks up at her friends and says* Promise we'll never fight over boys again? Your one of my besties, I couldn't lose you. *Comes up with an idea* I'll b eright back.
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

New Violets Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Violets Room   New Violets Room Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:23 am

"Elise?? Wait!" *runs off after her,*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Violets Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Violets Room   New Violets Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Violets Room
Page 1 of 1