Tribe Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribe Roleplay

Love the tribe? Then roleplay characters in a new version of the tribe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Get your shout-outs about the site posted here! Just PM me your thoughts on the site or a message to friends with the topic: SHOUT-OUTS.
"This site is really fun because I can roleplay and just have fun" ~Millie ..... "Cassie Amanda and Bethany are the best friends I could ever have! I LOVE YOU GIRLS!" ~ Rebecca23 ..... "Zoe, Beth, [lilyaura] and [Elise] are the awesomest people EVER Love Ya" ~ Anjuna

School Cafe'

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ellie

Ellie

School Cafe' Empty
PostSubject: School Cafe'   School Cafe' Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 2:34 pm

*walks into the dining section, jumps over the counter of the canteen and into the serving area. Wallows around for food, as the tribe cannot live on baked beans and mac and cheese alone. Finds four very melted paddle-pops, 2 tins of milo, off milk, metal spoons, forks and knives, plastic plates, glasses, mouldy pumkin, other mouldy stuff, more cans of baked beans, dried tomato, salt, sugar and pepper. Takes everything but the milk, paddle pops, and mouldy stuff back to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Emma

Emma

School Cafe' Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Cafe'   School Cafe' Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:49 am

*walks in, sits at a table and waits for nothing in particular. thinks about how horrible she has been, takes out her notebook and starts to fold random paper cranes.*
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

School Cafe' Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Cafe'   School Cafe' Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:55 pm

*walks in and walks around counter looks around and then smells something disgusting so picks up mouldy food and throws in bin shouts* emma will you please put this rubbish somewhere else *whispers* this is disgusting
Back to top Go down
Elise
Admin
Elise

Location : That place, um you know, in between, um, you know, this place, and um, that other place. Yeah, that place.

School Cafe' Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Cafe'   School Cafe' Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:05 pm

*walks in, wide-eyed when she sees Charlotte* CHARLOTTE? Is that you! Oh my God, its me, elise!
Back to top Go down
https://triberoleplay.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

School Cafe' Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Cafe'   School Cafe' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School Cafe'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tribe Roleplay :: Northview High School :: Ground Floor :: School Cafe-
Jump to: