Tribe Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribe Roleplay

Love the tribe? Then roleplay characters in a new version of the tribe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Get your shout-outs about the site posted here! Just PM me your thoughts on the site or a message to friends with the topic: SHOUT-OUTS.
"This site is really fun because I can roleplay and just have fun" ~Millie ..... "Cassie Amanda and Bethany are the best friends I could ever have! I LOVE YOU GIRLS!" ~ Rebecca23 ..... "Zoe, Beth, [lilyaura] and [Elise] are the awesomest people EVER Love Ya" ~ Anjuna

the staircase

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ellie

Ellie

the staircase Empty
PostSubject: the staircase   the staircase Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 5:23 pm

*runs from shorty's room to hers*
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

the staircase Empty
PostSubject: Re: the staircase   the staircase Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:58 am

*starts walking slowly down the stairs thinking about Luke, suddenly trips over and screams loudly tumbling down the stairs and lying in an unconscious mess at the bottom.*
Back to top Go down
Elise
Admin
Elise

Location : That place, um you know, in between, um, you know, this place, and um, that other place. Yeah, that place.

the staircase Empty
PostSubject: Re: the staircase   the staircase Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 7:40 am

*races in. Elise sees Violet injured and unconsious and thinks, Violets one of my best frineds. I shouldn't let a boy get in the way But all the same, Elise creeps off*

*Then, with fresh tears in her eyes, rushes back to her friend and strokes her head softly* HELP!! *turns back to Violet* Violet, please, please wake up! YOur my only true friend right now, I need you!
Back to top Go down
https://triberoleplay.rpg-board.net
Luke

Luke

the staircase Empty
PostSubject: Re: the staircase   the staircase Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:03 pm

*Runs in, hearing Elise yell* Wh-Violet, what happened?
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

the staircase Empty
PostSubject: Re: the staircase   the staircase Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:11 pm

*lies still asleep, her arm is twisted at an impossible angle and there is a trickle of blood coming from her ear,*
Back to top Go down
Luke

Luke

the staircase Empty
PostSubject: Re: the staircase   the staircase Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:27 pm

*Grabs my shirt and rubs her ear to get the blood off*
Back to top Go down
Elise
Admin
Elise

Location : That place, um you know, in between, um, you know, this place, and um, that other place. Yeah, that place.

the staircase Empty
PostSubject: Re: the staircase   the staircase Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:54 pm

I cant see her like this... *bursts in to tears and bolts off*
Back to top Go down
https://triberoleplay.rpg-board.net
Violet

Violet

the staircase Empty
PostSubject: Re: the staircase   the staircase Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 4:17 pm

*slowly opens her eyes and groans,* "Gee ouch," *looks unhappily at her leg,*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the staircase Empty
PostSubject: Re: the staircase   the staircase Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the staircase
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tribe Roleplay :: Northview High School :: Top Floor :: Staircase-
Jump to: