Tribe Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribe Roleplay

Love the tribe? Then roleplay characters in a new version of the tribe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Get your shout-outs about the site posted here! Just PM me your thoughts on the site or a message to friends with the topic: SHOUT-OUTS.
"This site is really fun because I can roleplay and just have fun" ~Millie ..... "Cassie Amanda and Bethany are the best friends I could ever have! I LOVE YOU GIRLS!" ~ Rebecca23 ..... "Zoe, Beth, [lilyaura] and [Elise] are the awesomest people EVER Love Ya" ~ Anjuna

This is now my claimed room, if thats ok with you guys.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorrow

Sorrow

This is now my claimed room, if thats ok with you guys. Empty
PostSubject: This is now my claimed room, if thats ok with you guys.   This is now my claimed room, if thats ok with you guys. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:51 pm

Ok then, since no one else has, i claim the is room as my own. That is, if no one else owns it. Ok then, bye. Sad
Back to top Go down
Elise
Admin
Elise

Location : That place, um you know, in between, um, you know, this place, and um, that other place. Yeah, that place.

PostSubject: Re: This is now my claimed room, if thats ok with you guys.   This is now my claimed room, if thats ok with you guys. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:16 pm

(Nope, feel free to take!)
Back to top Go down
https://triberoleplay.rpg-board.net
Ellie

Ellie

PostSubject: Re: This is now my claimed room, if thats ok with you guys.   This is now my claimed room, if thats ok with you guys. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:32 pm

*walks in* hey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is now my claimed room, if thats ok with you guys.   This is now my claimed room, if thats ok with you guys. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is now my claimed room, if thats ok with you guys.
Page 1 of 1