Tribe Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribe Roleplay

Love the tribe? Then roleplay characters in a new version of the tribe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Get your shout-outs about the site posted here! Just PM me your thoughts on the site or a message to friends with the topic: SHOUT-OUTS.
"This site is really fun because I can roleplay and just have fun" ~Millie ..... "Cassie Amanda and Bethany are the best friends I could ever have! I LOVE YOU GIRLS!" ~ Rebecca23 ..... "Zoe, Beth, [lilyaura] and [Elise] are the awesomest people EVER Love Ya" ~ Anjuna

Eise's Time To Herself...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elise
Admin
Elise

Location : That place, um you know, in between, um, you know, this place, and um, that other place. Yeah, that place.

Eise's Time To Herself... Empty
PostSubject: Eise's Time To Herself...   Eise's Time To Herself... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 7:37 am

*sits on the stairs, thinking about Luke and Violet... how happy they looked... How good they looked together.. then she sobs a bit, and says in a quiet whisper* Why couldn't I have him??

*leans against the railing, tears falling from her eyes, hears a scream from upstairs and rushes off to ckeck it out.*
Back to top Go down
https://triberoleplay.rpg-board.net

Eise's Time To Herself...
Page 1 of 1