Tribe Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribe Roleplay

Love the tribe? Then roleplay characters in a new version of the tribe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Get your shout-outs about the site posted here! Just PM me your thoughts on the site or a message to friends with the topic: SHOUT-OUTS.
"This site is really fun because I can roleplay and just have fun" ~Millie ..... "Cassie Amanda and Bethany are the best friends I could ever have! I LOVE YOU GIRLS!" ~ Rebecca23 ..... "Zoe, Beth, [lilyaura] and [Elise] are the awesomest people EVER Love Ya" ~ Anjuna

Christmas Contest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elise
Admin
Elise

Location : That place, um you know, in between, um, you know, this place, and um, that other place. Yeah, that place.

Christmas Contest Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Contest   Christmas Contest Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:06 am

Christmas is coming soon and we'd like to celebrate. For a few days around Christmas ( 22nd-28th Dec) we would like you all to roleplay that ist is actually Chrsitmas... but of course, without your loved ones. How will you cope?

Also, we have a small vontest. I want you to make a new avatar, one specially for this festive occasion. We will have our contest where everyone can VOTE on their favourite avatar.
All Christmas-themed avatars MUST be saved to your profile before 20th Dec., and only those that looked Cristmas themed and appropriate will be counted.

There will be more details submitted later.

Thanks,
Elise.
Back to top Go down
https://triberoleplay.rpg-board.net

Christmas Contest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tribe Roleplay :: General :: Site Information-
Jump to: