Tribe Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribe Roleplay

Love the tribe? Then roleplay characters in a new version of the tribe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Get your shout-outs about the site posted here! Just PM me your thoughts on the site or a message to friends with the topic: SHOUT-OUTS.
"This site is really fun because I can roleplay and just have fun" ~Millie ..... "Cassie Amanda and Bethany are the best friends I could ever have! I LOVE YOU GIRLS!" ~ Rebecca23 ..... "Zoe, Beth, [lilyaura] and [Elise] are the awesomest people EVER Love Ya" ~ Anjuna

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Did you know that posting a reply to a message gives you points?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elise
Admin
Elise

Location : That place, um you know, in between, um, you know, this place, and um, that other place. Yeah, that place.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Did you know that posting a reply to a message gives you points? Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Did you know that posting a reply to a message gives you points?   IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Did you know that posting a reply to a message gives you points? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 4:47 pm

It's simple. Our brand new system.

You get points for posting and PMing and submitting your profile. If you have at least 50 points by the end of the week, you will get your weekly antidote (so long as you have been behaving properly on the site!!). Without the antidote for two weeks straight, youra ccount will be deleted, unless you are an ACTIVE user or given us a warning to say so. By the end of the week, the person with the most points will be given an extra-special new colour name for the rest of the week: Golden User, with your name in Gold.

Gradually, the system will get more advanced, but for now, thats it.

Thanks for reading this,
Admin,
Elise

PS: Posting to THIS message gives you two points, because it means you have read it!!
Back to top Go down
https://triberoleplay.rpg-board.net

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Did you know that posting a reply to a message gives you points?
Page 1 of 1