Tribe Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribe Roleplay

Love the tribe? Then roleplay characters in a new version of the tribe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Get your shout-outs about the site posted here! Just PM me your thoughts on the site or a message to friends with the topic: SHOUT-OUTS.
"This site is really fun because I can roleplay and just have fun" ~Millie ..... "Cassie Amanda and Bethany are the best friends I could ever have! I LOVE YOU GIRLS!" ~ Rebecca23 ..... "Zoe, Beth, [lilyaura] and [Elise] are the awesomest people EVER Love Ya" ~ Anjuna

Learn the language is very simple

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lupeng

Learn the language is very simple Empty
PostSubject: Learn the language is very simple   Learn the language is very simple Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:36 am

Rosetta Stone learn italian
, attempts to mimic the way we learn language naturally as children. The student is immersed in the language, and visual images are used to make associations with the vocabulary words. There are no vocabulary lists to memorize, and for many this alternative method of associating words with images simplifies the memorization of vocabulary. learn spanish
Before investing money, the student needs to determine whether they learn more efficiently with this association and immersion technique, or if they need hard grammar rules to learn more effectively. If they need grammar rules, then Rosetta Stone Italian may not be the best option for them. learn english
。For most people, memorization is easier when words are associated with images, which is what makes Rosetta Stone Italian effective.It is important to remember to learn what method they learn best with, before purchasing. learn french
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1