Tribe Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribe Roleplay

Love the tribe? Then roleplay characters in a new version of the tribe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Get your shout-outs about the site posted here! Just PM me your thoughts on the site or a message to friends with the topic: SHOUT-OUTS.
"This site is really fun because I can roleplay and just have fun" ~Millie ..... "Cassie Amanda and Bethany are the best friends I could ever have! I LOVE YOU GIRLS!" ~ Rebecca23 ..... "Zoe, Beth, [lilyaura] and [Elise] are the awesomest people EVER Love Ya" ~ Anjuna

Find programs in the country.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lupeng

Find programs in the country. Empty
PostSubject: Find programs in the country.   Find programs in the country. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:36 am

learn spanish。Search online for exchange programs, volunteer programs, study-abroad programs, or work-abroad programs in a country where people speak the language you are trying to learn. That way, you can stay in a country longer than if you just went there on holidays. learn italian。 As a bonus, some programs even help you financially or at least point you in the direction of awesome deals for accommodation, transportation, etc. For example, if you are a teacher and looking to improve your French, you could sign up to be an English language assistant in France. learn english
。There are language assistant programs where you can earn a stipend (small salary) per month to help pay for your expenses—and, in the process, you get valuable experience to put on your resume. learn french
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tribe Roleplay :: Northview High School :: Top Floor :: Rooftop-
Jump to: