Tribe Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribe Roleplay

Love the tribe? Then roleplay characters in a new version of the tribe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Get your shout-outs about the site posted here! Just PM me your thoughts on the site or a message to friends with the topic: SHOUT-OUTS.
"This site is really fun because I can roleplay and just have fun" ~Millie ..... "Cassie Amanda and Bethany are the best friends I could ever have! I LOVE YOU GIRLS!" ~ Rebecca23 ..... "Zoe, Beth, [lilyaura] and [Elise] are the awesomest people EVER Love Ya" ~ Anjuna

Storage Room

Go down 
+3
Anjuna
Violet
Elise
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Elise
Admin
Elise

Location : That place, um you know, in between, um, you know, this place, and um, that other place. Yeah, that place.

Storage Room Empty
PostSubject: Storage Room   Storage Room Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:03 pm

*opens door, luckily it is not locked*

HEY GUYS!! I FOUND SOME SLEEPING BAGS IN THE STORAGE ROOMS!! *lifts a pink one up*
Back to top Go down
https://triberoleplay.rpg-board.net
Violet

Violet

Storage Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storage Room   Storage Room Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:04 pm

"Awesome!!" *Picks a purple one up* "Can I have this one?"
Back to top Go down
Anjuna

Anjuna

Storage Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storage Room   Storage Room Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:04 pm

*comes in by accident* oops sorry, WAIT are those sleeping bags?!?! ohh they are so cool!!! *picks up fluro green one* can I have this one? Pretty please?

Luv Anjuna I love you
Back to top Go down
Shorty

Shorty

Storage Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storage Room   Storage Room Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:36 am

*Runs in & grabs a pillow & sprints out*
Back to top Go down
Shorty

Shorty

Storage Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storage Room   Storage Room Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:52 am

* Walks in & finds a light blue sleeping bag, He grabs it and walks out*
Back to top Go down
Shorty

Shorty

Storage Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storage Room   Storage Room Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:47 am

* Walks in and grabs 30 Pillows ,4 blankets and 17 sleeping bags *
Back to top Go down
Shorty

Shorty

Storage Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storage Room   Storage Room Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:37 pm

*Sprints n and grabs a bandage, He runs out*
Back to top Go down
Anjuna

Anjuna

Storage Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storage Room   Storage Room Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:56 pm

*walks into storage room and grabs a pillow. Notices an object lying in the corner and goes over to investigate it. Picks it up and discovers that it is. A bag of clothing. Picks it up and runs out of the room*
Back to top Go down
Anjuna

Anjuna

Storage Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storage Room   Storage Room Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:06 pm

*limps in and grabs a bandage*
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

Storage Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storage Room   Storage Room Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:50 pm

*picks up a can of red paint, (leftover from anjuna) a can of blue (left there) and two thick paintbrushes*
Back to top Go down
lilyaura

lilyaura

Storage Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storage Room   Storage Room Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:13 pm

*walks in silently, picks up a thick paint brush, a pot of hot pink paint and a pot of black paint, then notices a piece of paper reading 'top secret', then walks to her room*
Back to top Go down
Ellie

Ellie

Storage Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storage Room   Storage Room Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:33 pm

*picks up a huge tin of grass green paint from a high wooden shelf. Goes to leave, but on her way out, her eyes catch on a small bunde of fabric lying in a corner. Unravells the fabric to reveal a faded but cool grey and blue hammock.fumbles around in a drawer for some hooks and a hammer, grabs the hammock and walks out contently.*
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

Storage Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storage Room   Storage Room Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:00 pm

*starts searching for another hammock, pulls out some sheets and a blanket before finally finding a greyish blue one.* "I wonder if me and Ellie have the only ones!" *unrolls the hammock, it's smaller than Ellies but it has hooks on the end and she has a perfect place for it. Runs off happily with her hammock.*
Back to top Go down
Tess

Tess

Storage Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storage Room   Storage Room Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:14 pm

*looks around for some bedspreads, pulls out a blow up mattress and a lime green sleeping bag, wanting to continue the green theme, finds a pillow and a green pillowslip.* "Perfect," *slowly teeters out happily, trying to keep all the things balanced.*
Back to top Go down
Elise
Admin
Elise

Location : That place, um you know, in between, um, you know, this place, and um, that other place. Yeah, that place.

Storage Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storage Room   Storage Room Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:25 am

*walks in and jumps on the pile of sleeping bags, tears streaming down her face, and accidentally falls into a deep sleep.*
Back to top Go down
https://triberoleplay.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Storage Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storage Room   Storage Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Storage Room
Page 1 of 1