Tribe Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribe Roleplay

Love the tribe? Then roleplay characters in a new version of the tribe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Get your shout-outs about the site posted here! Just PM me your thoughts on the site or a message to friends with the topic: SHOUT-OUTS.
"This site is really fun because I can roleplay and just have fun" ~Millie ..... "Cassie Amanda and Bethany are the best friends I could ever have! I LOVE YOU GIRLS!" ~ Rebecca23 ..... "Zoe, Beth, [lilyaura] and [Elise] are the awesomest people EVER Love Ya" ~ Anjuna

Classroom E/aka Music room

Go down 
+5
Violet
Anjuna
Shorty
Elise
Emma
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Emma

Emma

Classroom E/aka Music room Empty
PostSubject: Classroom E/aka Music room   Classroom E/aka Music room Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:33 pm

Emma walked curiously into the music room. Almost instantly her eyes widened when she saw what was in the far right corner, to her left.
A deep red acoustic guitar leant against a stand, and as Emma had a wild imagination, she imagined it sitting there, bored, waiting for her to pick it up and play her favourite songs.
Now, it was hers. She sat down, on the floor, cross-legged, and held it in her lap, and began to play.

It was a beautiful song, her absolute favourite, she played it well, and as she strummed away the last few chords, the door opened...

She didn't notice they were standing in the doorway watching her.
Back to top Go down
Elise
Admin
Elise

Location : That place, um you know, in between, um, you know, this place, and um, that other place. Yeah, that place.

PostSubject: Re: Classroom E/aka Music room   Classroom E/aka Music room Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:29 am

Emma? Emma, what are you doing?
Back to top Go down
https://triberoleplay.rpg-board.net
Emma

Emma

PostSubject: Re: Classroom E/aka Music room   Classroom E/aka Music room Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:30 pm

*stops playing*

writes: it's quite obvious, what I'm doing, isn't it??
Back to top Go down
Elise
Admin
Elise

Location : That place, um you know, in between, um, you know, this place, and um, that other place. Yeah, that place.

PostSubject: Re: Classroom E/aka Music room   Classroom E/aka Music room Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:41 pm

You shouldn't be touching all this stuff! How would you like it if someone was doing all this to your old house!

*calms down* Sorry. I'm stressed out. This leader thing. I heard that the priveleged have taken a quarter of the city people away now. its getting dangerous. *sighs* Maybe we should fight back.
Back to top Go down
Emma

Emma

PostSubject: Re: Classroom E/aka Music room   Classroom E/aka Music room Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:52 pm

writes: its hard to express things with words and writing them down, Elise! JUst like its hard for you to realise that the people that once used this stuff are dead! I'm sure they would like for us to use their stuff with care, yes, but that DOES NOT mean we cant use it at all! Think of the WASTE that would create, if, if, everyone who was alive chucked out everything of the dead peoples, just because they were dead! We've already got enough problems in our lives before you came along and ruined mine!
*runs to her room, sobbing silently*
Back to top Go down
Shorty

Shorty

PostSubject: Re: Classroom E/aka Music room   Classroom E/aka Music room Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 3:36 pm

*Walks in* "Elise?"
Back to top Go down
Anjuna

Anjuna

PostSubject: Re: Classroom E/aka Music room   Classroom E/aka Music room Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:37 pm

-Walks in- hi shorty, hi elise, I just saw emma, what happened?
Back to top Go down
Shorty

Shorty

PostSubject: Re: Classroom E/aka Music room   Classroom E/aka Music room Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:43 am

*Turns to Anjuna* "She just needed her own time... And then Elise went & stopped her."
Back to top Go down
Anjuna

Anjuna

PostSubject: Re: Classroom E/aka Music room   Classroom E/aka Music room Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:52 am

Maybe we should let her take the guitar
Back to top Go down
Shorty

Shorty

PostSubject: Re: Classroom E/aka Music room   Classroom E/aka Music room Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:53 am

" Yeh "
Back to top Go down
Anjuna

Anjuna

PostSubject: Re: Classroom E/aka Music room   Classroom E/aka Music room Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:59 am

I'm gonna give it to her *picks the guitar up and walks out of the room*
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: Classroom E/aka Music room   Classroom E/aka Music room Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:02 am

*Walks in,* "Is there a clarinet I could have in here?" *Walks around searching*
Back to top Go down
Shorty

Shorty

PostSubject: Re: Classroom E/aka Music room   Classroom E/aka Music room Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:05 am

*Grabs a clarinet and hands it to her* "There you go"
Back to top Go down
Shorty

Shorty

PostSubject: Re: Classroom E/aka Music room   Classroom E/aka Music room Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:05 am

*Walks back down to his room*
Back to top Go down
Elise
Admin
Elise

PostSubject: Re: Classroom E/aka Music room   Classroom E/aka Music room Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:32 am

*mutters* Oh, so Emma gets all this stuff just because she cried. Noones listening to me now. Now that everyone has left the room, Elise picks up a violin and a bow and starts playing it. Elise played violin in the school ensemble a long while ago. She used to love it. Elise stops, tunes it, and plays again, but she just can't do it.*
Back to top Go down
Ellie

Ellie

PostSubject: Re: Classroom E/aka Music room   Classroom E/aka Music room Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:53 pm

*Slips in. Walks over to the music storeroom and opens the door, and instantly glues her eyes to the bright red electric guitar leaning against the old brick wall.* "OMG I totally claim this!" *grabs the guitar, but gently, and rummages around for a lead, pick, guitar stand and amplifier. with all her new belongings, shuffles out.*
Back to top Go down
Elise
Admin
Elise

PostSubject: Re: Classroom E/aka Music room   Classroom E/aka Music room Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:55 pm

Hey wait up, Ellie!
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: Classroom E/aka Music room   Classroom E/aka Music room Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 4:25 pm

*hides in the corridor and when they've both gone, comes in silently, closing the old door behind her looks around the room, until she sees a slight shimmer. walks towards and picks it up it was an old fashioned microphone but it desn't work without electricity. shrugs and takes it back to her room becuse its a cool decoration.*

Last edited by Elise on Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because the information was incorrect)
Back to top Go down
lilyaura

lilyaura

PostSubject: Re: Classroom E/aka Music room   Classroom E/aka Music room Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 6:23 am

*walks in and sees a chocolate brown full size cello and a matching bow and some rosyn. picks it all up and walks to her room*
Back to top Go down
Elise
Admin
Elise

PostSubject: Re: Classroom E/aka Music room   Classroom E/aka Music room Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 12:59 pm

*sees an old Ghettoblaster (a CD player ran on batteries) and picks it up. Turns it on and a tape plays. It plays...

Little girl: Don't hurt Daddy!! He was trying to help, he didn't mean for the virus to happen.
Man that sounds suspiciously like Tony Abbot: Well, if you get everyone to elect me, nothing will happen to him.

*tape ends*

*Elises eyes widen. She calls everyone in*

Last edited by Elise on Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lauchlan

lauchlan

PostSubject: Re: Classroom E/aka Music room   Classroom E/aka Music room Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:03 pm

*walks in* are u ok?
Back to top Go down
Elise
Admin
Elise

PostSubject: Re: Classroom E/aka Music room   Classroom E/aka Music room Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:55 pm

*plays the tape*
Back to top Go down
Ellie

Ellie

PostSubject: Re: Classroom E/aka Music room   Classroom E/aka Music room Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:13 pm

Sheesh...weird...creepy *bites bottom lip*
Back to top Go down
Shorty

Shorty

PostSubject: Re: Classroom E/aka Music room   Classroom E/aka Music room Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:17 pm

*Runs in hearing it* Play it again, I think I know the voice.
Back to top Go down
Ellie

Ellie

PostSubject: Re: Classroom E/aka Music room   Classroom E/aka Music room Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:39 pm

wait...same, though i can't put a name to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classroom E/aka Music room   Classroom E/aka Music room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Classroom E/aka Music room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next