Tribe Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribe Roleplay

Love the tribe? Then roleplay characters in a new version of the tribe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Get your shout-outs about the site posted here! Just PM me your thoughts on the site or a message to friends with the topic: SHOUT-OUTS.
"This site is really fun because I can roleplay and just have fun" ~Millie ..... "Cassie Amanda and Bethany are the best friends I could ever have! I LOVE YOU GIRLS!" ~ Rebecca23 ..... "Zoe, Beth, [lilyaura] and [Elise] are the awesomest people EVER Love Ya" ~ Anjuna

The Kitchen

Go down 
+3
Anjuna
Violet
Emma
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Violet

Violet

The Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:58 pm

*Runs in and grabs : oranges flour sugar and some other stuff*
Back to top Go down
Ellie

Ellie

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 4:24 pm

*walks in, grabs a bit of flour she found at the back of the pantry, some nutella, and chocolate sauce. mixes it all up in a wooden bowl, making a huge mess, and comes up with a sort of chocolatey, stuff, about the consistency of toothpaste.*

Back to top Go down
Ellie

Ellie

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 4:35 pm

*adds some sugar, tastes it. nods head. finds a jar and with permanent marker writes: icing. puts the stuff in the jar and walks out*
Back to top Go down
Anjuna

Anjuna

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:37 pm

*walks in to the pantry, looking for some food. Notices the jar of icing and decides to make a cake. Grabs some eggs and the flour and starts to mix up the batter. Finishes mixing before realising that there is no power. Goes outside, gets some stick and starts to make a fire. Cooks the cake and puts some of the icing on top. Puts the cake on the table and tries to creep out quietly but...*
Back to top Go down
Ellie

Ellie

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:47 pm

*walks in, and sees the disappointed expression on anjunas face. "that looks great, you put the icing to a great use!" walks out*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kitchen
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tribe Roleplay :: Northview High School :: Top Floor :: Cooking Classroom-
Jump to: