Tribe Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribe Roleplay

Love the tribe? Then roleplay characters in a new version of the tribe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Get your shout-outs about the site posted here! Just PM me your thoughts on the site or a message to friends with the topic: SHOUT-OUTS.
"This site is really fun because I can roleplay and just have fun" ~Millie ..... "Cassie Amanda and Bethany are the best friends I could ever have! I LOVE YOU GIRLS!" ~ Rebecca23 ..... "Zoe, Beth, [lilyaura] and [Elise] are the awesomest people EVER Love Ya" ~ Anjuna

Ellie's Room

Go down 
+2
Anjuna
Ellie
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ellie

Ellie

Ellie's Room Empty
PostSubject: Ellie's Room   Ellie's Room Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:38 pm

*wanders in*
"Sweet!"
The room is painted pale blue, with royal blue carpet spread across the floor. THere is nothing in the room except a boring brown table, but it suits.
Back to top Go down
Anjuna

Anjuna

Ellie's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Room   Ellie's Room Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:15 pm

*limps in* hi! I'm anjuna it's nice to meet you! *smiles and limps out*
Back to top Go down
Elise
Admin
Elise

Location : That place, um you know, in between, um, you know, this place, and um, that other place. Yeah, that place.

Ellie's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Room   Ellie's Room Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:54 pm

Hi Ellie,

I hate to tell you this but you can't just waltz into the school and claim a room.
Back to top Go down
https://triberoleplay.rpg-board.net
Violet

Violet

Ellie's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Room   Ellie's Room Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:51 pm

"Well yeah I guess, but you know I'm Violet don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Ellie

Ellie

Ellie's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Room   Ellie's Room Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:17 pm

Yeah...Sorry, for all this, uh...stuff. Well, you see, I did ask at the entrance if i could stay, then i came up here and thought i might Find myself a place to stay. I didnt really make a picture of myself, I'm sort of...unwelcome. I should go....go, hom-well, somewhere...Seeya, Guys! Nice...metting you....*walks out, prepared to leave for good.*
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

Ellie's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Room   Ellie's Room Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:23 pm

"No!! Wait, Ellie! please.... don't leave, you can stay! I mean of course she can ... can't she?" *Stares at Elise*
Back to top Go down
Ellie

Ellie

Ellie's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Room   Ellie's Room Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:29 pm

*stops, without turning round, and waits for an answer, hoping she can stay*
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

Ellie's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Room   Ellie's Room Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:38 pm

"just stay... I mean I'm a tribe leader and you're staying!!"
Back to top Go down
Elise
Admin
Elise

Location : That place, um you know, in between, um, you know, this place, and um, that other place. Yeah, that place.

Ellie's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Room   Ellie's Room Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:46 pm

Yeah... sorry. im just kind of stressed out right now cause I've caught the virus and Im going to die.... *looks at her* Um... if I were you I wouldnt get to close... it is contagious. I am actually surprised noone else has got it yet. But Im more surprised: I always thought it could only affect adults
Back to top Go down
Elise
Admin
Elise

Ellie's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Room   Ellie's Room Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:47 pm

Sorry, Im sort of blubbering now. Im going to my om; Im due for an outfit erdit LOL.
Back to top Go down
Ellie

Ellie

Ellie's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Room   Ellie's Room Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:31 pm

*Stares blankly at the empty doorway then has a sudden thought, but conceals it quickly behind a wry smile.*
Back to top Go down
Ellie

Ellie

Ellie's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Room   Ellie's Room Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:39 pm

*Runs in, carrying a heavy tin of green paint and a folded hammock. Empties her pockets revealing a hammer and two steel hooks. placing the paint-can on the grey-blue carpet, Ellie hammers the hooks into the roof over in a corner, and hangs up the hammock. Smiling, she pulls a paint brush from her art supplies beneath the table located on her left, opens the paint tin, and begins to paint, holding the brush with a steady hand.*
Back to top Go down
Elise
Admin
Elise

Ellie's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Room   Ellie's Room Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:51 pm

Ellie, whats that banging? *sees the hammer, then the hammock* Oh, cool nice room. Doing some Re-Dec?
Back to top Go down
Ellie

Ellie

Ellie's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Room   Ellie's Room Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:58 pm

"Yup!" Runs out and walks back in a few minutes later with her new guitar, amp, and stuff. Lowers the guitar onto the stand,puts it in a corner, puts the amp beside it, and stands back to admire the view.* "This place is starting to look more and more like home," she says cheerfully, though the happiness fades from her face quickly. "Except it never truly will be." *Looks solemn, but cheers up again.* "We better make the most and the best of it!"

Last edited by Ellie on Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just....coz)
Back to top Go down
Elise
Admin
Elise

Ellie's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Room   Ellie's Room Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:59 pm

You play guitar? Funny, so does Emma. I play violin...
Back to top Go down
Ellie

Ellie

Ellie's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Room   Ellie's Room Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:01 pm

"Really-she does?! I mean...That's great, you do? Would you...be able to play for me sometime...hey, seeing you play, Emma plays, I play...who else do you know plays?"
Back to top Go down
Shorty

Shorty

Ellie's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Room   Ellie's Room Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:02 pm

*Walks in hearing there conversation* I kind-kinda do.
Back to top Go down
Ellie

Ellie

Ellie's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Room   Ellie's Room Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:03 pm

"Awesome! What do you play....OMG-" gets excited "We could have a band!" (soz cya later i hav 2 go now)
Back to top Go down
Shorty

Shorty

Ellie's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Room   Ellie's Room Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:06 pm

I only play a few songs.
Back to top Go down
Ellie

Ellie

Ellie's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Room   Ellie's Room Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:11 pm

"What instrument do you play, BEn?"
Back to top Go down
lilyaura

lilyaura

Ellie's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Room   Ellie's Room Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:32 pm

*walks in (still looks like she has been crying) and realises they are talking about instruments* "hey, i play the keyboard, violin, cello, viola, guitar, double bass and drums and i write my own songs" *realises she sounded like a stuck up snob and blushes* "sorry"
Back to top Go down
lilyaura

lilyaura

Ellie's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Room   Ellie's Room Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:35 pm

"ummm, im gonna go see shorty" *runs out*
Back to top Go down
Shorty

Shorty

Ellie's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Room   Ellie's Room Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:36 pm

I can play the Acoustic Guitar or Drums.Oh, and I can kinda sing.
Back to top Go down
Ellie

Ellie

Ellie's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Room   Ellie's Room Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:16 pm

KWl! HEy, why dont we tell the others if theyre interested about starting a band later. Right now, i have to finish decorating. *resumes painting the walls*
Back to top Go down
Shorty

Shorty

Ellie's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Room   Ellie's Room Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:36 pm

OK. *Walks out*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ellie's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Room   Ellie's Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ellie's Room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next