Tribe Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribe Roleplay

Love the tribe? Then roleplay characters in a new version of the tribe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Get your shout-outs about the site posted here! Just PM me your thoughts on the site or a message to friends with the topic: SHOUT-OUTS.
"This site is really fun because I can roleplay and just have fun" ~Millie ..... "Cassie Amanda and Bethany are the best friends I could ever have! I LOVE YOU GIRLS!" ~ Rebecca23 ..... "Zoe, Beth, [lilyaura] and [Elise] are the awesomest people EVER Love Ya" ~ Anjuna

Interior Decorating

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anjuna

Anjuna

Interior Decorating Empty
PostSubject: Interior Decorating   Interior Decorating Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:56 am

*limps in and starts to get to work*

THE WALLS ARE PAINTED BLACK AND THE CEILING IS RED. THE FLOOR HAS BEEN PAINTED RED AND HAS A BIG BLACK RUG IN THE MIDDLE.IN THE CORNER OF THE ROOM IS THE MATTRESS, COMPLTE WITH A BLACK SLEEPING BAG AND PILLOW. IN THE OTHER CORNER OF THE ROOM IS A BLACK LOUNGE WITH RED PILLOWS. THERE IS A BIG SPACE IN THE MIDDLE FOR DANCING.THE ROOM LOOKS VERY GOTHIC BUT COOL AT THE SAME TIME.
Back to top Go down
Elise
Admin
Elise

Location : That place, um you know, in between, um, you know, this place, and um, that other place. Yeah, that place.

PostSubject: Re: Interior Decorating   Interior Decorating Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 7:00 am

Hey, you been decorating too? I'm in the middle of decorating mine.
Back to top Go down
https://triberoleplay.rpg-board.net
Anjuna

Anjuna

PostSubject: Re: Interior Decorating   Interior Decorating Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 7:30 am

Yeah, I was going for a theme
Back to top Go down
Elise
Admin
Elise

Location : That place, um you know, in between, um, you know, this place, and um, that other place. Yeah, that place.

PostSubject: Re: Interior Decorating   Interior Decorating Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 7:49 am

*says in a dramatic voice* My Gothic World...
Back to top Go down
Anjuna

Anjuna

PostSubject: Re: Interior Decorating   Interior Decorating Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:20 am

*laughs* still havn't found millie?
Back to top Go down
Anjuna

Anjuna

PostSubject: Re: Interior Decorating   Interior Decorating Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:07 pm

*walks in and lies down on my lounge. turns on the stereo and starts to read my book. thinks about lauchlan and hopes that he is nice*
Back to top Go down
Emma

Emma

PostSubject: Re: Interior Decorating   Interior Decorating Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:55 am

*wanders in and smiles kindly at Anjuna's decorations*
writes: Wow, great job!
Back to top Go down
Elise
Admin
Elise

PostSubject: Re: Interior Decorating   Interior Decorating Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:49 pm

Nice
Back to top Go down
Ellie

Ellie

PostSubject: Re: Interior Decorating   Interior Decorating Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:50 pm

writes: yeah, it looks great. I might go grab some paint and paint my room aswell.

*walks out to find some paint*
Back to top Go down
lupeng

PostSubject: Rosetta stone story   Interior Decorating Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:22 pm

Rosetta stone story

learn spanish.The Rosetta stone is very famous for it provided the key to solve the ancient Egyptian language. The Rosetta Stone was carved in 196 B.C. It was discovered by the French soldiers who came with Napoleon. learn italian.The Frenchman Jean François Champollion is the one who cracked the code of the stone. The discovery of the stone of rosette later called Rosetta stone is an interesting story. learn english.The stone was discovered by the French troops in Napoleon's military expedition, in 1799 in Lower Egypt, when they were digging the foundations of an addition to a fort near the town of el-Rashid (Rosetta), in the Nile Delta. learn french
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interior Decorating   Interior Decorating Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interior Decorating
Page 1 of 1