Tribe Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribe Roleplay

Love the tribe? Then roleplay characters in a new version of the tribe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Get your shout-outs about the site posted here! Just PM me your thoughts on the site or a message to friends with the topic: SHOUT-OUTS.
"This site is really fun because I can roleplay and just have fun" ~Millie ..... "Cassie Amanda and Bethany are the best friends I could ever have! I LOVE YOU GIRLS!" ~ Rebecca23 ..... "Zoe, Beth, [lilyaura] and [Elise] are the awesomest people EVER Love Ya" ~ Anjuna

The Door to Elise's Room

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Violet

Violet

The Door to Elise's Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Door to Elise's Room   The Door to Elise's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:21 pm

"YES!! how do you feel?"
Back to top Go down
Elise
Admin
Elise

Location : That place, um you know, in between, um, you know, this place, and um, that other place. Yeah, that place.

PostSubject: Re: The Door to Elise's Room   The Door to Elise's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:28 pm

Ugh! Whats that stuff it tastes.. *winces and holds my head and whispers* vile...
Back to top Go down
https://triberoleplay.rpg-board.net
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: The Door to Elise's Room   The Door to Elise's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:32 pm

"It's an attempt at an antidote is it working?"
Back to top Go down
Elise
Admin
Elise

Location : That place, um you know, in between, um, you know, this place, and um, that other place. Yeah, that place.

PostSubject: Re: The Door to Elise's Room   The Door to Elise's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:34 pm

*winces again* The head pains are still there. *giggles* its probably the taste that woke me up. But while I am awake, why dont we try making som eantidote? I'll help.
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: The Door to Elise's Room   The Door to Elise's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:36 pm

*starts to the science lab,* "Sure you can come do you have crutches?"
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: The Door to Elise's Room   The Door to Elise's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:09 pm

comes in with the vodka
Back to top Go down
Elise
Admin
Elise

PostSubject: Re: The Door to Elise's Room   The Door to Elise's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:10 pm

What are you doing with that?
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: The Door to Elise's Room   The Door to Elise's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:12 pm

"you wanted alcohol didn't you?" *takes a sip* "well we don't need all of it..."
Back to top Go down
Anjuna

Anjuna

PostSubject: Re: The Door to Elise's Room   The Door to Elise's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:15 pm

*comes in, still slightly drunk* hey everyone, whats happenin *looks at the vodka* oh dude can i have some of that?
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: The Door to Elise's Room   The Door to Elise's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:16 pm

"no it's minnnneee," *not used to alcohol teeters.*
Back to top Go down
Elise
Admin
Elise

PostSubject: Re: The Door to Elise's Room   The Door to Elise's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:18 pm

Anjuna! Violet! What the Hell are you doing? I don't want to drink alcohol. What do you take me for? I'm not an idiot. I'm not going to drink! You don't realise it do you? You go on about how you want a better world, yet you have no problem acting like Priveleged!
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: The Door to Elise's Room   The Door to Elise's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:20 pm

*shakes herself* "i'm sorry i .... i,"
Back to top Go down
Elise
Admin
Elise

PostSubject: Re: The Door to Elise's Room   The Door to Elise's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:24 pm

*grabs the bottle and throws it out the window. it smashes through the glass*
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: The Door to Elise's Room   The Door to Elise's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:25 pm

"YOU... you idiot!! you said get some alcohol for the antidote!!!
Back to top Go down
Elise
Admin
Elise

PostSubject: Re: The Door to Elise's Room   The Door to Elise's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:27 pm

And let Anjuna drink it? *walks out angrily to the science lab*
Back to top Go down
lilyaura

lilyaura

PostSubject: Re: The Door to Elise's Room   The Door to Elise's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:48 pm

*walks in, with massive hangover* "wha? that was some good vodka!"
Back to top Go down
lilyaura

lilyaura

PostSubject: Re: The Door to Elise's Room   The Door to Elise's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:10 pm

*sighs and walks off*
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: The Door to Elise's Room   The Door to Elise's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:26 pm

*walks in,* "whats going on?"
Back to top Go down
Elise
Admin
Elise

PostSubject: Re: The Door to Elise's Room   The Door to Elise's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:42 pm

*sighs* Whatever. *sees Max* Oh hi. Listen, I'm kind of stessy righ tnoe, so go crawl back to your tree-hugging Traveller Group or something ok? *covers my mouth in shock* Oh my God! I'm so sorry, I did not mean that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Door to Elise's Room   The Door to Elise's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Door to Elise's Room
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2