Tribe Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribe Roleplay

Love the tribe? Then roleplay characters in a new version of the tribe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Get your shout-outs about the site posted here! Just PM me your thoughts on the site or a message to friends with the topic: SHOUT-OUTS.
"This site is really fun because I can roleplay and just have fun" ~Millie ..... "Cassie Amanda and Bethany are the best friends I could ever have! I LOVE YOU GIRLS!" ~ Rebecca23 ..... "Zoe, Beth, [lilyaura] and [Elise] are the awesomest people EVER Love Ya" ~ Anjuna

Figuring out the Antidote

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Violet

Violet

Figuring out the Antidote Empty
PostSubject: Figuring out the Antidote   Figuring out the Antidote Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 1:03 pm

*Gets all the ingredients and carefully adds them, thinks about how stupid the recipe is and shrugs, you have to start somewhere. As she is adding the flour her hand slips adding to much it sinks into the goop. Shrugs again and starts running to Elise's room holding it carefully.*
Back to top Go down
Emma

Emma

PostSubject: Re: Figuring out the Antidote   Figuring out the Antidote Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:56 pm

*Runs into the lab, and without waiting for Violet to come back again, grabs some canola oil and olive oil. She's seen something on a movie called Lorenzo's Oil, he has a disease where his brain practically turns to mush. His father, with no experience, is heartbroken that the doctors will not help find a cure for Lorenzo because so few boys(because only boys can get the disease) have the disease. Usually within 2 years a patient dies, but Lorenzo(for it is a true story) lived into his thirty's and died in 2008. I need extracts from two basic cooking oils...*
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: Figuring out the Antidote   Figuring out the Antidote Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:01 pm

*Whips up another try at the antidote, adding less flour and more milk this time rushes back to Elise.*
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: Figuring out the Antidote   Figuring out the Antidote Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:38 pm

*Comes in and waits for Elise chucks out the remains of all the old ingredients,* "A fresh start." *puts her face on her hands,*
Back to top Go down
Elise
Admin
Elise

Location : That place, um you know, in between, um, you know, this place, and um, that other place. Yeah, that place.

PostSubject: Re: Figuring out the Antidote   Figuring out the Antidote Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:47 pm

You could try to get some alcohol at the Negs.
Back to top Go down
https://triberoleplay.rpg-board.net
Emma

Emma

PostSubject: Re: Figuring out the Antidote   Figuring out the Antidote Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:59 am

writes: that might actually be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Figuring out the Antidote   Figuring out the Antidote Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Figuring out the Antidote
Page 1 of 1