Tribe Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribe Roleplay

Love the tribe? Then roleplay characters in a new version of the tribe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Get your shout-outs about the site posted here! Just PM me your thoughts on the site or a message to friends with the topic: SHOUT-OUTS.
"This site is really fun because I can roleplay and just have fun" ~Millie ..... "Cassie Amanda and Bethany are the best friends I could ever have! I LOVE YOU GIRLS!" ~ Rebecca23 ..... "Zoe, Beth, [lilyaura] and [Elise] are the awesomest people EVER Love Ya" ~ Anjuna

Elise's Cure to the Virus

Go down 
+2
Violet
Elise
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Elise
Admin
Elise

Location : That place, um you know, in between, um, you know, this place, and um, that other place. Yeah, that place.

Elise's Cure to the Virus Empty
PostSubject: Elise's Cure to the Virus   Elise's Cure to the Virus Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:26 pm

Has a mix of plants and a book on plant medication. Has started making her antidote. It is a brown-green liquid, not at all attractive, but it will do. But it won't do. Elise needs Violet help, and a lot of it.*
Back to top Go down
https://triberoleplay.rpg-board.net
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: Elise's Cure to the Virus   Elise's Cure to the Virus Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:27 pm

*walks in looking at her venemously,* "what are you trying to do?"
Back to top Go down
Elise
Admin
Elise

Location : That place, um you know, in between, um, you know, this place, and um, that other place. Yeah, that place.

PostSubject: Re: Elise's Cure to the Virus   Elise's Cure to the Virus Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:28 pm

Oh, just get lost.

(I have to go now, byyye!)
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: Elise's Cure to the Virus   Elise's Cure to the Virus Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:29 pm

(byeee)
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: Elise's Cure to the Virus   Elise's Cure to the Virus Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:30 pm

*looks into the liquid and adds her ingredients making it perfect this time, smells it.* " I .. I think it might WORK!!! maybe..."
Back to top Go down
Elise
Admin
Elise

PostSubject: Re: Elise's Cure to the Virus   Elise's Cure to the Virus Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:27 am

*walks back in* What are you doing?
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: Elise's Cure to the Virus   Elise's Cure to the Virus Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:56 am

"Elise... well first I'm really sorry... but I think if we add your antidote with my antidote it could cure you!!"
Back to top Go down
Elise
Admin
Elise

PostSubject: Re: Elise's Cure to the Virus   Elise's Cure to the Virus Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:20 am

Antidote?? I was making herbal tea. *laughs* Just kidding. SHould we try it?
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: Elise's Cure to the Virus   Elise's Cure to the Virus Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:36 pm

"Be my guest!"
Back to top Go down
Elise
Admin
Elise

PostSubject: Re: Elise's Cure to the Virus   Elise's Cure to the Virus Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:18 am

*puts in Violets ingredient* We might want a bit more things. Your the scientist, what do you suggest?

Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: Elise's Cure to the Virus   Elise's Cure to the Virus Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:47 am

"Hmmm what about... chocolate!!" *runs out to her room,*
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: Elise's Cure to the Virus   Elise's Cure to the Virus Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:02 am

*Comes in sniffling with the chocolate and hands it to Elise,*
Back to top Go down
Ellie

Ellie

PostSubject: Re: Elise's Cure to the Virus   Elise's Cure to the Virus Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:53 pm

*walks in from her place in the doorway, where she has been standing for a while* *nods her head in approvement of the ingredients* writes: Maybe not the chocolate, though Violet.
*smiles*
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: Elise's Cure to the Virus   Elise's Cure to the Virus Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:21 pm

"Hey, I'm making it up as I go along here!" *hands Ellie a peice of the chocolate and smiles.*
Back to top Go down
Ellie

Ellie

PostSubject: Re: Elise's Cure to the Virus   Elise's Cure to the Virus Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:59 pm

Thanks....*eats chocolate*
Back to top Go down
lilyaura

lilyaura

PostSubject: Re: Elise's Cure to the Virus   Elise's Cure to the Virus Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:02 pm

*walks in* "chocolate!?"
Back to top Go down
Elise
Admin
Elise

PostSubject: Re: Elise's Cure to the Virus   Elise's Cure to the Virus Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:14 pm

Do you know, I read somewhere that chocolate has antioxidants in it which help you live longer. Smile Smile It might work.
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: Elise's Cure to the Virus   Elise's Cure to the Virus Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:52 pm

"I hope so... please try some!" *crosses her fingers*
Back to top Go down
Elise
Admin
Elise

PostSubject: Re: Elise's Cure to the Virus   Elise's Cure to the Virus Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:45 pm

*searches around for some measuring cups and finds a large box full. takes one out and measures 50mL.* We'll try that much for a start. *walks off and after an hour walks back in* Violet, it's working! The headaches are gonna, and I havent got any rashes any more! I'm not gonna die! *hugs her in joy* *steps back and looks at her* I must have been horrible while I had the virus.
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: Elise's Cure to the Virus   Elise's Cure to the Virus Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:57 pm

"OMG we did it...!" *faints*
Back to top Go down
Elise
Admin
Elise

PostSubject: Re: Elise's Cure to the Virus   Elise's Cure to the Virus Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:01 pm

*Cracks up laughing because the situation is so funny then checks Vi's pulse.*
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: Elise's Cure to the Virus   Elise's Cure to the Virus Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:03 pm

"Sits bolt upright and grabs some paper, writes out the recipe and puts it in her pocket and grins.*
Back to top Go down
Ellie

Ellie

PostSubject: Re: Elise's Cure to the Virus   Elise's Cure to the Virus Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:11 pm

Guys, I'm really hating ruining your celebration and all, but remember? THe first person who tried the real antidote felt absolutely fine. Then it kicked in and she died, and...and....yeah.
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: Elise's Cure to the Virus   Elise's Cure to the Virus Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:48 pm

(read posts in the farm and things before reading this)

*Comes in a while later and shows everyone the puppy* "We need a name for them, Max also has a kitten!"
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: Elise's Cure to the Virus   Elise's Cure to the Virus Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:51 pm

*Jogs in puffing, hands the kitten to Violet* "what did i miss?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elise's Cure to the Virus   Elise's Cure to the Virus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elise's Cure to the Virus
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next