Tribe Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribe Roleplay

Love the tribe? Then roleplay characters in a new version of the tribe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Get your shout-outs about the site posted here! Just PM me your thoughts on the site or a message to friends with the topic: SHOUT-OUTS.
"This site is really fun because I can roleplay and just have fun" ~Millie ..... "Cassie Amanda and Bethany are the best friends I could ever have! I LOVE YOU GIRLS!" ~ Rebecca23 ..... "Zoe, Beth, [lilyaura] and [Elise] are the awesomest people EVER Love Ya" ~ Anjuna

Serena's Profile

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Serena

Serena's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Serena's Profile   Serena's Profile Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 6:52 pm

Name: Serena
Tribe: schoolkids
Clothes: purple bandana around her neck, black shirt with a tiger on the back over the top of that if cold she has a woollen sweater, she wears a long tye died purple gypsy dress and long black boots
Hair: is brown with a streak of purple through the middle and fraying at the ends
Eyes: deep blue
Tribe Make up: she has a purple love heart on the cheek surrounded by a black circle
Make up: she has purple lip gloss, and usually a concealer on to hide the burns she got as a child
Skin Tone: pale as a ghost
Other stuff: Serena is a mute. when she was born she came down with a really bad case of laryngitis her voice box had to be taken out since then she has always had a notepad or something to write on on her. she was a big disapointment to her father who wanted a boy but during the pregnancy his wife had complications after that they weren't able to conceive again most of the time he left his daughter alone but after he came home from drinking he used to yell abuse her called her all sorts of names. when the virus struck her dad was one of the first to die from it but her mum had contracted the long lasting one so for 6 months serena looked after her mum. ever since then she has wandered the streets scrounging what food she could
Back to top Go down

Serena's Profile
Page 1 of 1