Tribe Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribe Roleplay

Love the tribe? Then roleplay characters in a new version of the tribe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Get your shout-outs about the site posted here! Just PM me your thoughts on the site or a message to friends with the topic: SHOUT-OUTS.
"This site is really fun because I can roleplay and just have fun" ~Millie ..... "Cassie Amanda and Bethany are the best friends I could ever have! I LOVE YOU GIRLS!" ~ Rebecca23 ..... "Zoe, Beth, [lilyaura] and [Elise] are the awesomest people EVER Love Ya" ~ Anjuna

*Millie + Anjuna's Cage*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
*Millie*

*Millie*

*Millie + Anjuna's Cage* Empty
PostSubject: *Millie + Anjuna's Cage*   *Millie + Anjuna's Cage* Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 7:55 am

*cries out* I'm only five! You can't keep me locked up in here forever you know!

(A privelleged member on Guard Duty snarls at her: "Wanna bet?" he asks.
Back to top Go down
Anjuna

Anjuna

PostSubject: Re: *Millie + Anjuna's Cage*   *Millie + Anjuna's Cage* Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:26 am

*limps over* millie! We've been so worried about you! Don't worry we'll get you out! *kicks the guard with my good foot and tries to get millie out of her cage* damn it! I can't do it. I'll call for elise ELISE!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Millie + Anjuna's Cage*   *Millie + Anjuna's Cage* Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:39 am

*sees annjuna* look at who we've got... *opens Millie's cage with a kee and throws Anjuna in. re locks it*
Back to top Go down
Anjuna

Anjuna

PostSubject: Re: *Millie + Anjuna's Cage*   *Millie + Anjuna's Cage* Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:16 am

*hits my hand across the bar* HELP! SOMEBODY HELP *growls at z* is this what you like to do?! Trap little girls and injured people? You disgust me *spits in his face*
Back to top Go down
*Millie*

*Millie*

PostSubject: Re: *Millie + Anjuna's Cage*   *Millie + Anjuna's Cage* Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:32 am

*whines and hugs Anjunas leg. can't pronounce her name but whines* Anjunior...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Millie + Anjuna's Cage*   *Millie + Anjuna's Cage* Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:36 am

now now, carm down. if you keep talking like that, you and princess here won't get food. *strokes millys face* the little princess....
Back to top Go down
Anjuna

Anjuna

PostSubject: Re: *Millie + Anjuna's Cage*   *Millie + Anjuna's Cage* Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:49 pm

get your hands off of her *smacks his hands and growls* it'll be ok sweetie *hugs her back* elise will save us *says to self* i hope
Back to top Go down
Elise
Admin
Elise

Location : That place, um you know, in between, um, you know, this place, and um, that other place. Yeah, that place.

PostSubject: Re: *Millie + Anjuna's Cage*   *Millie + Anjuna's Cage* Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:55 pm

*looks in on them through doorway. Elise has got the privelleged symbol on her face and is wearing clothes that look like real privelleged attire. It looks as if Elise is working for the privelleged as a Schoolkids Spy* Excuse me, Z, but we have an escaped prisoner somewhere else. The prisoners getting away, you've got to go get them, your the only one fast enough.
Back to top Go down
https://triberoleplay.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: *Millie + Anjuna's Cage*   *Millie + Anjuna's Cage* Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:00 pm

*runs off with the gard at his heals*
Back to top Go down
Elise
Admin
Elise

Location : That place, um you know, in between, um, you know, this place, and um, that other place. Yeah, that place.

PostSubject: Re: *Millie + Anjuna's Cage*   *Millie + Anjuna's Cage* Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:04 pm

*quickly grabs the key out of Z's pocket. smirks at them.* What do we have here...
Back to top Go down
Anjuna

Anjuna

PostSubject: Re: *Millie + Anjuna's Cage*   *Millie + Anjuna's Cage* Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:08 pm

*looks at elise suspiciously* I hope you are bbreaking us out elise
Back to top Go down
Elise
Admin
Elise

PostSubject: Re: *Millie + Anjuna's Cage*   *Millie + Anjuna's Cage* Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:10 pm

You see... I was never really apart of the schoolkids... and now... only you know I'm working in secret for the Priveleged... *smirks*
Back to top Go down
Elise
Admin
Elise

PostSubject: Re: *Millie + Anjuna's Cage*   *Millie + Anjuna's Cage* Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:15 pm

*looks at Anjuna's shocked face* I'm just kidding! *gets the key and unlocks the cage* Come on, quick.
Back to top Go down
Anjuna

Anjuna

PostSubject: Re: *Millie + Anjuna's Cage*   *Millie + Anjuna's Cage* Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:30 pm

*laughs* you're so mean *limps away with millie and elise behind me*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Millie + Anjuna's Cage*   *Millie + Anjuna's Cage* Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:36 pm

-Grabs elses sholder- hey babe -tuches the brim of her skirt-
Back to top Go down
Anjuna

Anjuna

PostSubject: Re: *Millie + Anjuna's Cage*   *Millie + Anjuna's Cage* Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:47 pm

*limps in and sees z touching elise* what are you doing to her? *steps forward and pulls elise away*
Back to top Go down
Elise
Admin
Elise

PostSubject: Re: *Millie + Anjuna's Cage*   *Millie + Anjuna's Cage* Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:59 pm

*gasps because she's so scared and doesn't know what will happen*
Back to top Go down
Elise
Admin
Elise

PostSubject: Re: *Millie + Anjuna's Cage*   *Millie + Anjuna's Cage* Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:25 pm

*suddenly faints. Falls to the grounwd and hits her head realy hard*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Millie + Anjuna's Cage*   *Millie + Anjuna's Cage* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Millie + Anjuna's Cage*
Page 1 of 1