Tribe Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribe Roleplay

Love the tribe? Then roleplay characters in a new version of the tribe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Get your shout-outs about the site posted here! Just PM me your thoughts on the site or a message to friends with the topic: SHOUT-OUTS.
"This site is really fun because I can roleplay and just have fun" ~Millie ..... "Cassie Amanda and Bethany are the best friends I could ever have! I LOVE YOU GIRLS!" ~ Rebecca23 ..... "Zoe, Beth, [lilyaura] and [Elise] are the awesomest people EVER Love Ya" ~ Anjuna

Do you know Rosetta?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lupeng

Do you know Rosetta? Empty
PostSubject: Do you know Rosetta?   Do you know Rosetta? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 6:00 pm

Do you know Rosetta?

rosettastone spanish
Inc. is changing the way the world learns languages. Rosetta Stone offers interactive solutions that are through the power of nature recognized capacity for learning languages in the world. rosettastone english
Available in over 30 languages-including Rosetta Stone Spanish,Italian,French,English.etc.the Rosetta Stone language learning solutions to schools, organizations and millions of people in over 150 countries worldwide. rosettastone english
The company was founded in 1992 in the belief that learning a language should be natural and instinctive and interactive technology can replicate and activate the immersion method powerful for students of all ages. rosettastone french
The company is in Arlington,Va.based.
Back to top Go down

Do you know Rosetta?
Page 1 of 1