Tribe Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribe Roleplay

Love the tribe? Then roleplay characters in a new version of the tribe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Get your shout-outs about the site posted here! Just PM me your thoughts on the site or a message to friends with the topic: SHOUT-OUTS.
"This site is really fun because I can roleplay and just have fun" ~Millie ..... "Cassie Amanda and Bethany are the best friends I could ever have! I LOVE YOU GIRLS!" ~ Rebecca23 ..... "Zoe, Beth, [lilyaura] and [Elise] are the awesomest people EVER Love Ya" ~ Anjuna

Elise's Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elise
Admin
Elise

Location : That place, um you know, in between, um, you know, this place, and um, that other place. Yeah, that place.

Elise's Story Empty
PostSubject: Elise's Story   Elise's Story Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:42 pm

Elise never got along with her parents. Her Dad was mostly at the pub, and when he was home, you wish he was still there. Elise's Mum loved her, she did a lot for her. But not when her Dad was home. Elise's mother (Kate Jenkins) did everything Elise's father (Andrew Jenkins) told her to, she was so scared of him. So was Elise.

One day, Kate was very ill with a common flu. (not the virus) She wanted to sleep in, but Andrew told her to do a lot of stuff. She said, "No, I don't feel like it, sorry." He got angry at Kate. He bashed her up, and then he pushed her down the stairs. He had killed her.

Elise was sick of her father. She got mad and started shouting. He got angry and he ended up putting Elise in a wheelchair.

Andrew was Elise's only guardian now, she was like a slave.

Elise then ran away from home with her sisters, Kiarra and Maia, and lived on the streets for two years before the virus hit. Because her family was rich, she took 40 grand before she ran away, and hid in an old factory. Noone found them, even when she was buying food for herself, she was safe.

Then the virus hit, the factory was exploded by some vandals, Elise managed to escape, so did her sisters: but they never saw each other again.

Elise was in great danger; money was no use any more, she had nothing. Occasionally she stole food from a few people, and she realised that she had no option but to live on the streets.
That was where Emma found her, crying.
Back to top Go down
https://triberoleplay.rpg-board.net

Elise's Story
Page 1 of 1