Tribe Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribe Roleplay

Love the tribe? Then roleplay characters in a new version of the tribe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Get your shout-outs about the site posted here! Just PM me your thoughts on the site or a message to friends with the topic: SHOUT-OUTS.
"This site is really fun because I can roleplay and just have fun" ~Millie ..... "Cassie Amanda and Bethany are the best friends I could ever have! I LOVE YOU GIRLS!" ~ Rebecca23 ..... "Zoe, Beth, [lilyaura] and [Elise] are the awesomest people EVER Love Ya" ~ Anjuna

Violets story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Violet

Violet

Violets story Empty
PostSubject: Violets story   Violets story Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:10 pm

Violets parents didn't die from the virus. Both her parents were scientists who taught at Northview High school, whilst working on an experiment when Violet was 13 they were both killed. Her 18 year old sister looked after her until the virus hit, then she died.

Violet stayed in her house until people realised she was living alone, then she was taken by the privelliged but she escaped, then fled to the High School, and has been living there ever since. Until one day, the rest of the school kids found her.

Last edited by Violet on Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:49 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Sorry i keep changing it but i want to make it better)
Back to top Go down

Violets story
Page 1 of 1