Tribe Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribe Roleplay

Love the tribe? Then roleplay characters in a new version of the tribe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Get your shout-outs about the site posted here! Just PM me your thoughts on the site or a message to friends with the topic: SHOUT-OUTS.
"This site is really fun because I can roleplay and just have fun" ~Millie ..... "Cassie Amanda and Bethany are the best friends I could ever have! I LOVE YOU GIRLS!" ~ Rebecca23 ..... "Zoe, Beth, [lilyaura] and [Elise] are the awesomest people EVER Love Ya" ~ Anjuna

lilyaura's story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lilyaura

lilyaura

lilyaura's story Empty
PostSubject: lilyaura's story   lilyaura's story Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:36 pm

lilyaura's parents were always good her, but they were always quick to underestermate her.
they always called her stupid, clumsy or an idiot so she made herself that way. she is a very talented singer but no one knows because she refuses to sing in public. when the virus came and killed her parents (amberly kenwood and mack kenwood), lily (as her friends call her) was sad but also relieved that she would never be put down and teased by hyer parents. she sometimes feels guilty about that. she attempted running away, but when she did, her parents caught her and locked her without food in her room for three days, so she is used to having very little food. lilyaura is also very good with kids and had once hoped to be a foster carer.
has a big crush but even she doesnt know it yet.
Back to top Go down

lilyaura's story
Page 1 of 1